Out of stock
Next generation Syma camera drone with advanced GPS and follow technology. The W1 can stream footage direct to a smartphone at 2MP and 720P for an FPV drone experience, or record footage directly to an SD card at 5MP and 1080P. This high quality of image capture allows the user to enjoy the best of both worlds when weighing up the advantages of FPV streaming versus real-time recording.
The combination of onboard GPS and optical flow positioning makes this drone simple to operate and stable in the air, allowing you to focus on quality pictures rather than flying. These features really come into their own when utilised with the auto-follow mode, in which the drone will automatically follow the pilot, as well as the point of interest mode, in which the drone will circle a designated subject. The W1 also features gesture control, making it perfect for selfies and capturing videos. And finally, there is a one-key return to home mode that allows the drone to automatically land in the same spot from which it took flight.
These features are combined with the high quality features that you would normally expect from a Syma product including a headless flight mode and altitude hold.
- Pro-level Syma FPV camera drone
- Records HD footage at 5MP and 1080P
- Streams HD footage at 2MP and 720P to your smartphone
- Utilises GPS and optical flow positioning technology
- Simple to fly and operate
- Can be set to follow user or automatically circle a point of interest
- Gesture controls for video and photography (perfect for selfies)
- Return to home command button
- Headless flight mode
- WiFi app control
- Includes rechargeable battery and USB charging cable
Out of stock
4-channel FPV drone equipped with a 720P streaming camera and a raft of flight features. Record videos and take pictures at the press of a button, all of which are sent live to your smartphone thanks to the Syma Go app. Just install it on your phone, slide your screen into the controller cradle, and you're ready to see what your drone sees in real time. New features include a barometer set hover mode, meaning pilots no longer have to keep their thumb on the stick to keep the drone at a set height. Just fly to the height you want to maintain and release the stick to make the drone stay at that height, allowing the pilot to focus on flying and taking pictures. The X5UW also features a one button auto take-off and landing mode function that allows greater control at the beginning and end of flight. These are accompanied by the usual high quality Syma staples including headless flight, 2.4G and the latest in gyro-stabilisation technology.
- Syma 720P camera drone
- Records HD video and images
- Streams live feed to your smartphone
- Uses free Syma Go app
- Barometer set hover mode
- Auto take-off and landing
- Operates on 2.4G frequency
- Latest in gyro-stabilisation technology
- 4GB SD card and USB card reader included
- Control range 70m
- Rechargeable battery with USB charging cable
- Drone 32cm